buy Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml belongs to the class of anti-diabetic drugs primarily used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes mellitus is a metabolic disease that causes high blood sugar levels. It occurs when the insulin (a hormone produced by the beta cells of the pancreas) is resistant in breaking the glucose to produce energy (insulin resistance) or the pancreas produces little or no insulin at all.
Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml contains Dulaglutide that belongs to the class of ‘incretin mimetics’. Dulaglutide works by increasing insulin release from the pancreas during high blood sugar levels (after meals) and decreasing the amount of sugar the liver makes. Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml also prevents the risk of heart diseases in type 2 diabetes patients. buy Trulicity online, orderTrulicity online, Trulicity for sale, buy Trulicity with no prescription, buy Trulicity with without prescription, Trulicity buy,
Your doctor will decide the dose and duration of Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml based on your medical condition. Some common side effects of Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, decreased appetite, stomach pain, constipation, and feeling tired. These side effects are not familiar to everyone and vary individually. If you notice any side effects that are not manageable, please consult your doctor.
Before starting Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml, let your doctor know if you have any medical history of heart, kidney or liver diseases. It is advised to limit your alcohol intake while using Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml to avoid low blood sugar levels. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before starting Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml. Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml may make you feel
tired, hence drive and operate machinery only when you are feeling better. Trulicity 1.5 mg Pre-Filled Pen 2 x 0.5 ml is not recommended for children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
How to take this medication buy Trulicity
Trulicity is a solution for subcutaneous (under the skin) injection. It is available as single-use, pre-filled pens or single-use, pre-filled syringes in either 0.75 mg/0.5 mL or 1.5 mg/0.5 mL strengths. Each pen contains one weekly dose.
Do not change your dose or stop treatment without speaking with your doctor first. Your doctor will likely start you on a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Stay on this program throughout your treatment unless advised otherwise by your doctor.
Your doctor will instruct you about how to properly use this product. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the instructions for use in the package. The injection pen has been shown to be easy to learn and easy to use. It is an injection which is given under the skin. Do not inject into your muscle or vein. Suitable injection sites are around your stomach area (abdomen), your upper leg (thigh),or your upper arm.
- Change your injection site every week. Never use the same site for each injection
- You can give yourself the injection at any time of the day
- If you give yourself insulin along with Trulicity, do not mix them in the same container. Give yourself separate injections of both. You may give both injections in the same area of the body, but not the same injection site. For example, you may use your stomach area, but do not inject too close to one another.
- Never share your needles, pen, or syringe with another person. You may give another person an infection or get an infection from them, even if they are family
- Keep all pens and needles out of the reach of children. buy Trulicity
SIDE EFFECTS OF TRULICITY 1.5MG(buy Trulicity)
- Anaphylactic reactions, angioedema (symptoms are rashes, itching and rapid swelling of the tissues of the neck, face, mouth or throat, hives and difficulties breathing)
- Low blood sugar
- Nausea and vomiting
- Diarrhea, abdominal (stomach) pain
- Feeling less hungry (decreased appetite)
- Bloating of the stomach
There are no reviews yet.