Joker Liquid Incense
JUNGLE JUICE PLATINUM COMPANION COMBO LABEL INFO Buy Joker Liquid Incense
This product contains isobutyl nitrite CAS 542-56-3 / UN2351 and is manufactured, labeled, marketed, and sold for use as a specialty commercial solvent cleaner in compliance with 15 United States Code Â§ 2057a. Does not contain amyl nitrate. Use as ‘poppers’, ‘sex inhalants’, ‘liquid incense, ‘liquid aroma’ or any other purpose that
may be used for inhaling or otherwise introducing butyl nitrite into the human body for euphoric or physical effects is banned by the US Consumer Products Safety Commission.
Label information is provided by the manufacturer. At the time this product was offered for sale this information was listed as provided. However, we assume no liability for accuracy as it is provided by third parties and the information may change without notice. Always consult your label prior to use to insure you have the latest information.
Information per the manufacturers label:
- Read entire product label before use.
- Contains isobutyl nitrite CAS 542-56-3 / UN2351.
- Highly flammable.
- Not for human consumption.
- Do not drink as may be fatal.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- For use as a solvent cleaner use gloves to dip a cotton swap into solvent and apply to area to be cleaned. Test a small area for compatibility.First aid and additional handling information per the Material Safety Data Sheet:
- If inhaled move person into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Consult a physician.
- In case of skin contact wash off with soap and plenty of water. Take victim immediately to hospital. Consult a physician.
- In case of eye contact flush eyes with water as a precaution.
- If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth with water. Consult a physician.
- Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage. Recommended storage temperature: 2 – 8 °C.
There are no reviews yet.