Buy Janumet Online
Buy Janumet Online is a prescription medication that helps lower and control blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. The medication is a combination of two prescription drugs: extended-release metformin hydrochloride and sitagliptin phosphate monohydrate, which is also known by the brand name Januvia.
Sitagliptin is part of a class of medicines referred to as dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors, while metformin belongs to a class of medicines called biguanides. Together, these medications work to lower blood sugar in multiple ways:
- They support the pancreas in producing more insulin after a meal.
- They help the body use the insulin it produces in more effective ways.
- They help lower the amount of sugar produced by the liver.
How does Janumet work? Buy Janumet Online
Janumet contains metformin and sitagliptin. Sitagliptin works by increasing the levels of incretins that help control blood sugar by increasing the release of insulin, especially after a meal. Incretins also decrease the amount of sugar produced by the liver.
Metformin helps to restore your body’s proper response to the insulin that your body produces naturally. It also decreases the amount of sugar that your liver produces that your stomach and intestines absorb.
Controlling high blood sugar in diabetic type 2 patients prevent kidney disease, nerve problems, blindness, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or a stroke.
How long does Janumet take to work? Buy Janumet Online
While Janumet starts working within a few days to reduce your glycaemia, it can take a few weeks for your blood sugar levels to stabilise.
It is important to take Janumet every day to keep your blood glucose levels under control. You may not notice a change in your symptoms while taking Janumet, however it is important to keep taking it as prescribed.
SIDE EFFECTS OF JANUMET 50/1GM TABLET Buy Janumet Online
- Hypogylcemia (low blood sugar)
- Nausea, vomiting
- Flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain, loss of appetite
- Swelling of hands and legs (edema)
- Upper respiratory infections
- Stuffy nose, sore throat
- Joint pain, pain in arms or legs
- Metallic taste
- Drowsiness, dizziness
- Dry mouth
- Skin itching
Stop taking JANUMET 50/1GM TABLET and consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following side effects:
- Serious allergic reaction (such as hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat causing difficulty in breathing or swallowing)
- Severe blistering of the skin (signs of an allergic skin reaction called bullous pemphigoid)
- Signs of pancreatitis (severe and persistent pain in the stomach areas which might reach through to your back with or without nausea and vomiting)
- Signs of lactic acidosis (cold hands or feet, dizziness or light-headedness, slow or irregular heartbeat, weakness or tiredness, unusual muscle pain, trouble breathing, sleepiness or drowsiness, stomach pains, nausea or vomiting)
Are there any Precautions and Drug interactions for Janumet?
When Janumet is used in combination with sulfonylurea or insulin, low blood sugar can occur. Your physician may consider lowering the dose of the sulfonylurea or insulin. Take precautions to avoid low blood sugar while driving or using machinery as this medication can lead to dizziness or light-headedness. Since alcohol may increase the risk of lactic acidosis caused by metformin you should not drink a lot of alcohol if you take Janumet.
You should always tell your health care professional about any medications that you have been taking or are going to take including prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements. Drugs that may interact with Janumet include:
• Other anti-diabetes drugs such as glyburide